Sunday, November 2, 2008

It would have been a good story...

It would have been a good story if we had gotten pregnant the month we finally took the plunge to drive 2hrs to the RE after two years of trying... But it's not our story.

CD2

:-(

9 comments:

Heidi said...

:( But the new story...that will be even better...

K J and the kids said...

I'm not scared to stand by you guys through this journey. I know it will end with a beautiful baby and you will look back and say...TOTALLY WORTH IT.

K J and the kids said...

p.s. I'm sorry.
((((((hugs))))))

Anonymous said...

Ah crap. So sorry.

C.I.W. said...

The new chapter is going to be really exciting. Taking the guess work off of you guys - and handing it on over to a professional.

Load off your shoulders :)

Kim aka Mommy said...

We're so sorry.

I think we're out too. :o(

Unknown said...

I am sorry girls. It will happen soon though.

Merr said...

Dammit you guys! We are all standing by you and waiting with you for that great story you'll have to tell one day!

Anonymous said...

:-(