**Friday Updated again by Ali**
Ali had an ultrasound yesterday (cd12) One follie is 13mm, and some smaller ones. The tech told her to come back Fri for another scan. I guess we wait and hopefully get our green light on Sat or Sun for our 2hr drive. It feels so weird that I'm not the one doing the insemination this time, kinda sad. I'm excited though, I feel like we're on a track that will get us a baby.
Grow follies...Grow.
*UPDATE* Friday
Scan today showed one dominant follicle at 15mm. Dr. W wants Ali to PEOS 2x a day today and tomorrow. If the OPK is positive tonight (which we don't think it will), then we would call and go in the morning. If positive tomorrow night, then we would go Sunday morning for insem. The nurse said regardless of positive OPK or not they still want to see Ali on Sunday morning. If no positive Sat. night they want to do an ultrasound plus trigger plus insem all at the same time. That doesn't sound right to us. Wouldn't we want to wait 24-36 hours after a trigger to insem? Anybody ever done it this way and gotten pregnant. We're a little confused. But we will be getting up at the butt ass crack of dawn to make our 2 hour drive Sunday morning.
God, hear our prayers.....
4 comments:
Did I miss something ?
When did you decide to switch uterus' ?
Are you both going to try at the same time ? Fill me in.
KJ
Just one uterus- mine. La was saying she was sad that she was not doing the insemination this time.
oooooooh ! Damn was I confused. :)
You just never know with you lesbians (must be said with southern draaawal)
Keeping positive happy thoughts for you this weekend !
Grow! Grow! Grow!
Post a Comment