It's done. IUI # oh who knows... more than 19... I won't dwell on that.
We are in the TWW. La says this is it! I came home last night and she had surprised me by having the nursery painting done. We have been trying out several colors over the last several months and finally found one we like. I'll post pics when it is done. Her new project is a mural in there. It was really sweet! Thank you, baby :-)
La said, 'Hey. did you notice they didn't give us an instruction card for if it doesn't work this time', I said 'yes'. To which she replied 'see I told you, that's because this is it'! I am amazed at her brave courage to leap un-abandoned, arms spread, wind in her face, not afraid to fall- belief. I'm in it tandem... trying to keep my eyes open. I believe.
When we got home our friend had sent this e-mail this morning at 5:36am
Be careful today (driving) !!!! May the spirit of fast moving sperm come upon you and attack your egg today !!!
Love you, T
Very sweet. We love you too!
8 comments:
Yes and may they have the speed and perseverance of Michael Phelps.
WHAT A SWEET thing to have the nursery painted.
You are all but set. Now it's time to let that baby nestle in and cook for the next 9 months.
I can't wait ;-)
I have my fingers crossed!!!!
Fingers crossed here, too :)
Wishing you luck!
I'm with La...this is it :)
Fingers crossed for a christmas miracle!!
wishing you guys lots of peace during this wait! looking forward to reading about the good news soon!
I believe too.
Post a Comment