Monday, June 29, 2009

Peek-A-Not

Oh my...where does the time go? We have been very bad bloggers lately. We spent this past weekend in Orlando watching Ali's nephew play in his All-stars baseball tournament. I needed a couple of cocktails after the 1st night of 12-13yo male testerone...OMG! We did manage to sneak off into two baby stores and register. I love B*b*ies- R -Us! We bought the baby's bedding, so now I really need to finish the nursery. I am getting very excited and nervous too. I get scared the most about being able to afford a child and if I will be a good parent. I'm sure that's all normal.?.



We leave next week for KY for a visit with my family. I can't wait. We haven't been home in 2 years and I miss them. We have a baby shower scheduled the 11th and our family reunion on the 12th. There are 85 of us cousins and I hope to see everyone at the picnic. We are in search of a new camera, since ours took a dive , so I will be sure to take some pics.



I will also update you with a new ultrasound pic taken a week ago. He/she is so stinkin cute. The ultrasound lady was so nice and switched over to 4D for us and gave us pictures...so very REAL.....I just get all giddy inside! Our little pea pod had it's legs crossed and heels tucked into his/her crotch...so we couldn't see the sex even if we wanted to....oh the suspense of it all!!!!!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Thanks for the update....I worry when you're not around. and frankly I get bored with nothing new to read.

Can't wait to see the 4D picture.

Keri said...

It's good to hear from you girls! Have a wonderful trip.
xo!