Monday, April 27, 2009

If You Put Your Cold Hand There... I'm Gonna....

I placed my cold hand on Ali's belly Sunday morning and I felt a kick. It was amazing! We had our 16 week appt last Friday and heard the heartbeat with a Doppler. The midwife said "he" is very active(150) and was kicking all around, obviously does not like anything cold. Our friend C gave us a medical Doppler to use and we have played with it non stop. This is really real!!!! and I have had some moments of freak out! Wheewww like just now. Ok, it's gonna be ok...right?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting!!!! Yes, it will all be okay!!!! And, don't blink because you guys will be 40 weeks and getting ready to have the little one! Oh and did I miss something... do you know it is a boy? We knew at 16 weeks what we were having :)

Merr said...

Yes it is real and it is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

K J and the kids said...

What do you mean "he" ??

How awesome. I love those kicks and rolls.
Congratulations moms.

La said...

No we don't know the sex and we're not finding out....but the midwife seems to think it's a boy and others think it's a girl b/c of how sick she has been...Chinese calendar says it's a boy...we'll find out in Oct.

Raene and River said...

That Chinese calendar has been right for both of my babies. And yeah, with all the sickness...usually a girl, but not always. Hang in there :)

amy said...

pinch yourself, it's totally going to be ok and i agree with the midwife, totally a boy!!