Ali came home last week from her first Fertility Massage (info video below, please excuse that it is F.O.X. news, bleechk) and told me, honey, we need to have more open mouth kisses and dance the fertility dance. I looked at her puzzled, not about the open mouth kisses, but a fertility dance? I thought we are so desperate....keep my mouth shut....and wait for her instructions. So I stand up, grab her hips(not so bad so far) and start shaking them as her hips swing back and forth. Ali then goes on to explain that many woman do this same type of dance when they are in labor. Oh!!!! And...we have to do this how many nights a week? I have to say it is quite hysterical. We have managed the open mouth kissing, but, the dance on the other hand......ummm...not so much. I will try and post a picture of this lovely movement!? If we can keep from laughing. Don't get me wrong....I am truly committed and believe in alternative methods.
We will be seeing the Dr. on the 24th of this month to go over our records and discuss options. Hopefully we will be trying again in May and a January baby would be nice.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the picture! :)
Anything that involves laughing and open mouth kissing HAS to be a good idea.
I quit smoking with acutpuncture and have heard it works with infertility as well. I'm certain you've thought about it.
I say..whatever it takes! :o)
I'm with Kim - Whatever It Takes! And a January baby sounds just perfect!
Can't wait for the video!
Post a Comment