Saturday, April 19, 2008

Come Out, Come out, Wherever You Are

I think this is the first time I have ever prayed for AF to come. I have my Drs. apt. on Thursday, and she wanted to possibly do an ultrasound. I will have to cancel if AF doesn't arrive soon. UGHHHHH. I don't want to wait any longer. I don't want to have to take another month off.....am I whiny? Yes!



Give some Big Congrats to E & S at It's taking a village and their new baby boy A.


*UPDATE*
AF came today......yeah....
We join with all of you praying for E,S and A as they wait for healing and answers for their precious baby boy.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I HATE that. I'm so sorry ! always waiting, right ?

Crossing my fingers for your last AF for at least a year in a half :)

Unknown said...

I hope you don't have to cancel your ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

You won't have to cancel. It'll come.
& yes, big congrats to E & S AND A!!