Thursday, March 20, 2008
Im.plantation blee.ding or ear.ly pe.riod?
I'm stumped. Last night I went to the bathroom to find a brownish discharge on my pantyliner and when I wiped a bit of pink mucousy substance. Today when I woke up I again had light red blood when I wiped. As the day has gone on I have dark red blood when I wipe, but my pad has only had about a quarter size of bleeding on it. Today is 10 or 11dpo (remember FF changed on me). I have scoured the Internet for info on implantation bleeding, but every thing says it should be very light. So I am thinking since mine is so dark/bright red it must be an early period? 10dpo? Anybody had this kind of implantation bleeding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know, this last cycle was the first time I felt something as early as 11dpo. I had mild cramping and a tiny bit of spotting - then nothing for another week. Very odd.
I'm still sending all my prayers your way.
xo.
This seems awfully early to start bleeding. I don't know your cycles though. Have you ever started this early before ?
I'm sending SOOOO many sticky thoughts !
No never. I am always clock-work 28-30days
Sending you lots of good wishes!
My vote is implantation!
Post a Comment